Enjoy intense this heavenly place...
Relax in style
What should you want more?
Traveler, biker, businessman, ...
We have everything you could dream of!
At walking distance from the bustling center of Waregem, you will find this quiet location with 2 stylish and comfortable rooms. Au Paradis also has a Finnish sauna, infrared sauna, color therapy, and zen Garden.
Wether you are a cyclist, someone looking for some peace and quiet, or just someone who likes heavenly flemish places, at Au Paradis you are at the right place for a quiet and comfortable stay.
Au Paradis is also the ideal stay for business travellers: the place to be for a rest after a hard days work.
Waregem is centrally located between the famous cities of Ghent and Kortrijk. The Flemish Ardennes are only a few steps. It is a good base for East and West Flanders to explore.
With its location along the Flanders Cycle Network and the many routes (Route V, Leievalleiroute, Hoeveroute ...), invites Au Paradis into cycling and walking.
Discover our favourite places...
-> max 30 minutes away by car.
- Waregem: American cemetry Flanders Field, Waregem horse race, Park Baron Casier, Goed te Nieuwenhove... Platform for actual art Be-part
- Waregem city show
- Christmas in Waregem
- Winter in Waregem
- Historical cities Kortrijk, Ghent, Bruges en Rijsel (Lille).
- Sint-Martens-Latem, painters village at the Lys
- European Cartoon Center at Kruishoutem
- Ooidonk Castle at Bachte-Maria-Leerne
- Museum Roger Raveel at Machelen
- Museum of Deinze and the region of the Lys
- De Brielmeersen, recreation and zoo at Deinze
- Flanders' most beautiful scenery: the Flemish Ardennes
- Wortegem Petegem, domain 'de Ghellicnk', Abbey of Beaulieu
- Nokere (castle, church, square), Mullem, Huise...
- Oudenaarde: City Hall, church, market place... , Ename: church, wood, archeological site, walking...
- Harelbeke: Sint-Salvators church, railway station, museums, provincial domain 'de Gavers'
- Castle of Ingelmunster, Aviflora
- Castle of Wielsbeke, Roman church and André Demets House at Sint-Baafs-Vijve,
- Provincial domain ‘de Baliekouter’ at Wakken (Mandel Valley bike route)